BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill® Orange Grove Sherbet.
Orange puree folded throughout creamy orange sherbet.
Excellent source of vitamin C.
Naturally low in fat.
Refreshing fruit flavor.
All natural flavor.
Imported from Lancaster county™. see more...

Turkey Hill Sherbet Orange Grove
  • "It has such a rich, creamy texture and it's the perfect blend of sweet and tart." in 1 review
Vasudha D.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Delicious sorbet! This sorbet is so tasty and not too sweet. Sometimes I mix it with vanilla ice cream for an orange creamsicle taste. Turkey Hill is always yummy because their products don’t taste like weird chemicals.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
Words cannot properly express just how much I love Turkey Hill's Orange Sherbet. I vividly recall hissing at my niece once because she asked for some. It's that good. It has such a rich, creamy texture and it's the perfect blend of sweet and tart. The flavor just bursts on your tongue. It's better than ice-cream!
Abbe L.
This is the best brand of sherbet and I love catching it on sale! This is the creamiest sherbet we’ve tried. Their rainbow sherbet is even better... this is a staple in our house.
Stacy B.
Scranton
This orange sherbet is pretty good. Nice for a dessert or snack on a hot day. Like the orange flavor a lot.
Katy S.
I couldn’t find the flavors I eat, but my favorites from TH are Pistachio Almond and Choco Mint Chip. They’re incredible. I’m definitely a repeat customer when it comes to Turkey Hill ice cream. It’s made really well, and tastes better then other brands I’ve had. I recommend Turkey Hill Ice Cream to anyone who hasn’t tried it! You’ll be glad you did!
Samantha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Turkey hill sherbet is nice and creamy. Great flavor and affordable. Sometimes its hard to find but when I see it I always get it.