BY TURKEY HILL

Contains no fruit juice. see more...

Ashley J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this stuff. I drink it constantly. I can only get it at my local Kroger but it is decently priced. I love how fresh it tastes while cold. It's sweet without being cloying too. Love it!
Teresa W.
I have tried many different kinds of Raspberry tea and the Turkey Hill brand is my favorite! It has a wonderful taste and is not to tea-ish. I
buy it every time I stop at the store. Thank you Turkey Hill for making such a great product. Just wish more stores in my area sold it!

Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
The taste is great! I do feel that this flavor is way to sweet compared to others from the brand. It is thicker in my opinion and gives me that salvia in the back of my throat. The price is great I always buy it from Kroger
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Tastes way too fake for me.. almost like you're drinking a melted popsicle. I don't taste the tea at all under the fake raspberry. I will not repurchase this!
Nina G.
Turkey Hill makes really great iced teas. Raspberry being one of my favorites. It's perfectly sweet but not over sugary.
K J.
Laurel, MD
Turkey hill was a brand that I hadn’t tried before when I first had it but it has by far become my favorite. It has good flavor, not too sweet.