BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill Raspberry Tea.
Cold Fashioned for Freshness®. see more...

Chelsea P.
I am not a "tea" drinker.  I enjoy cold flavored teas and like that this drink is very sweet. It is less then $5 for a half gallon. Easily a tea that can be mixed a sprite or a "party mix" type off drink. The Raspberry is a great flavor! I would definitely recommend this as a sweet tea!
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
This ain't the best tea, but it's okay. It's super sweet but there is just an off taste to it. It doesn't taste like raspberries, it has some strong artificial flavor. I can't describe it but it's almost a chemical taste...but if you dilute it down with water or ice it can be tolerable.
Sahvanna M.
Calhan, CO
Love this tea! It's a little sweet but can be toned down with a little water, which also helps it last a little longer than a day in our house! Also pretty cheap at the gas station 2 for $3 for 1/2 gallons or 2 for $5 at grocery store.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
This tastes like a melted popsicle. It says the flavor is natural but it tastes super fake and sugary. I don't get any tea taste at all. I bought this on a whim and will not repurchase.
Julie S.
Marion, KS
My family and I love Turkey Hill iced tea. This is one of our very favorite flavors. I can hardly keep a full bottle in the fridge once the kids see it in there.
heather m.
buckeye, AZ
This tea is so good. The raspberry is the best. Its not overly expensive either. They have a smaller size that I get all the time when I'm shopping.
Nicholas G.
Sewell, NJ
I go through a half gallon of iced tea at least a day. Turkey hill has exceptional taste. I prefer turkey hill over most other brands.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This tea is great has a raspberry flavor. Beware it is very sweet. But highly recommended for people who like flavored sweet teas.
Melissa E.
fountain , CO
Its really sweet! I add 1/2 water & 1/2 tea so its not too sweet. I also add ice which makes it taste even better!
Amber L.
This tea is so good in this flavor or in any of the other flavors as well. It is a great tea to take on a picnic.