BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill® Pomegranate Lemonade.
New!
All natural flavor. see more...

aglael q.
This juice taste awesome. It's a battle for me between this one and the fruit punch flavor. Doesn't taste overly sweet or artificial. Very affordable and easy to find in most stores. The only con for me is the packaging, definitely can look better but does that really matter when the juice taste so good?
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
Turkey Hill has some of the best teas and lemonades! I love them. I haven't ran into a flavor that I didn't like. I can usually find these on sale 3 for $5 and I make sure to stock up on them every time. This flavor is one of my favorites and it's best when you stick it in the freezer and let it get frothy. So good!
yoshi u.
Jamaica, NY
I am a fan of oddly flavored lemonades. This...THIS?!?!?! I love this lemonade. It is sweet and refreshing. The pomegranate taste is not too strong but gives it a great flavor. This is the perfect mix in for a fruity summer cocktail!
Michelle K.
Howell, NJ
This drink is sweet but not overwhelming. It has a great taste and the flavor combination is perfection. Another quality drink from a terrific company!
Lyndia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am in love with juice. It is one of my favorite from Turkey Hill. Not too sweet and not too sour. It's just perfect.
Adrianna M.
Levelland, TX
I recommend this with breakfast lunch or dinner. has a really good flavor and will end up watering down with the ice!
Nina R.
Bronx, NY
My absolute favorite turkey hill drink. I could go through a gallon in 2 days, not too sweet absolutely delicious.
Lex T.
Love Turkey Hill! They have different flavors of lemonade and tea. I always buy these and I'm never disappointed.
Melanie K.
York , PA
I'm from Pennsylvania so Turkey Hill teas and lemonades are my jam! They are all so tasty and refreshing!
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
I personally did not like the taste of this at all really. I'm not even sure what to compare it to.
Nina R.
Bronx, NY
Anyone mixed this with alcohol ?
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
Does anyone know where I can find this?
Rhiannon V.
missouri, KS
Worth trying? What stores can i find it at?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this lemonade?
Tsjana P.