BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill Peach Tea.
Cold Fashioned for Freshness®. see more...

kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This is my all time favorite peach flavored ice tea. This product literally has the most flavorful peach flavor of all time. I highly recommend ice tea lovers to try this product. You will not be disappointed
Mk J.
Just bought this at our Fred Meyer grocery store yesterday and it is amazing. Great flavor for an inexpensive price! Less than 2 for a half gallon, I got mine for 1.49 on sale. Peach flavor tastes fresh and not over powering. Will be buying again and would recommend to all!
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
My absolute favorite peach tea. Most flavorful out there. Idk why turkey hill is the best but it is and I've tried so many peach teas and I crave turkey hills all the time. I love that I can buy by the gallon and have any time I want.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
The peach tea is my favorite right after the Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey. It's nice and refreshing! It's less than a dollar for a pint and I'll sometimes grab one when I'm out shopping.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
I tried this for the first time this summer and it is the only kind of tea I buy now. The flavor was great and it is not expensive!
Erikah O.
York, PA
Turkey Hill's Peach Tea is the best!!! It's probably my favorite flavor of all the teas. The flavor is outstanding!
Melissa E.
fountain , CO
Its good but a little sweet. I usually add 1/2 tea & half water so Its not so harsh! lol
Brittany S.
Templeton, MA
Pretty good, i wish it tasted more of peach though. but so refreshing on a hot summer day