BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey hill party cake ice cream 1.5-qt. see more...

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
This is absolutely one of my favorite ice creams. The cake and frosting are so good and there's a lot of it! The only one that can beat this is.... the Kroger brand party cake!
elaina s.
elaina s.
Absolute favorite ice cream! Turkey hill has a variety of flavors and this one is my favorite! Yummy ice cream with pieces of cake inside! Very affordable! Can be found anywhere! I would def buy again and I def recommend!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
The best! This ice cream has chunks of moist cake along with sweet blue icing swirls. You get the best of both worlds from an ice cream and a cake! The flavor is great and it's not too expensive. An all around favorite!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This is my favourite Party Cake flavoured ice cream 🍦
Extra yummy & rich taste! I eat it even when I don't celebrate!
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I don't normally enjoy cake ice creams - I think they're too sweet - but this is PERFECT! Not too sweet, the cake pieces actually taste like cake, and super fun colors! Something for kids and parents to enjoy. Great price is just a bonus.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My kids love this flavor of ice cream. I am not that big a fan because it is very sweet. I can't just get a big bowl and eat it, but kids sure do love it!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
I can't bring myself to try this. It sounds so over the top. Is it super sweet?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Raleigh, NC
Does this taste like birthday cake? I've never seen it in my local grocery stores to try!