Turkey Hill Party Cake Ice Cream 1.5-qt.

by Turkey Hill

Turkey hill party cake ice cream 1.5-qt.

This is my absolute favorite ice cream yet they stopped selling it where I live... Have they stopped selling all their products?
I can't bring myself to try this. It sounds so over the top. Is it super sweet?
Does this taste like birthday cake? I've never seen it in my local grocery stores to try!
Start your review of Turkey Hill Party Cake Ice Cream 1.5-qt.!
How would you rate this product?
Michael G.
Niskayuna, NY
This is the best party cake ice real and unlike the competitors they left out the trans fat......on a sweet note if you are ever near Lancaster,pa there is a hands on( and great for young children) museum on the turkey hill brand....just google Turkey Hill Experience
Sienna C.
Ludlow, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Turkey Hill Party Cake Ice Cream 1.5-qt. uploaded by Sienna C.
My all time FAVORITE Cake related ice cream. It doesn’t get any better then turkey hill. The blue frosting and cake bites with vanilla ice cream is delicious.
Kelly  D.
Levittown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite party cake flavored ice cream. Delicious and affordable. Turkey hill is our favorite brand of ice cream and we will always buy their delicious frozen desserts!! Favorite meal of the day and definitely most delicious
Katie K.
Easthampton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very sweet. If you like cake and ice cream you'll love this flavor! It's actually cake chunks in the icecream. Only a little at a time because it is very rich.
Chrissy C.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite flavor of store-bought ice cream. It is super sweet and probably one of the best cake flavored ice creams
Tracy  W.
Wyoming, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious! Tastes just like an ice cream cake! I have always loved ice cream caked, especially from Dairy Queen! This is the next best thing and you can have it any day, not just on your birthday! I take away one star due to the ingredients. I would rather have a more organic, healthier ice cream. There are ingredients in most ice cream these days that are not so good for us such as carrigeenan.
Janet B.
Lansdowne, PA
Hands down best for me is French Vanilla. Smooth, creamy, flavorful and goes with all snacks or just as amazing by itself. Turkey Hill Original Vanilla - 48oz
Juliet V.
Jamaica, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my FAVORITE flavor from turkey hill. This ice cream is so so so good. The rainbow pieces in the ice cream are my favorite part. If you like cake batter or party cake flavored things you will love this!
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Great for a party or to put on top of a heated brownie. The ice cream is very creamy from the get go but I like to leave it out of the freezer for a few minutes edits scooping.
Stephenie S.
Presto, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is so creamy and actually tastes like cake! The frosting swirls are so good, too. We buy this all the time.