Turkey Hill Lemonade Tea uploaded by Chenille E.

BY TURKEY HILL #25 in Lemonade

Turkey Hill Lemonade Tea.
Iced tea & lemonade blend.
Cold fashioned for Freshness®. see more...

Turkey Hill Lemonade Tea
  • "I hate iced tea (even Arizona) anyway I tried this stuff at my friends birthday party and I really liked it which really shocked my and I would definitely recommend it" in 4 reviews
  • "is very sweet just how i like it " in 1 review
LaToyia J.
I'm not a big fan for Tea that tastes like it has been brewed. So I normally stay away from Arnold Palmers.. Until I came across this combination my other half bought this and I said let me give it a try. Every since then I have to keep at least 2-3 Jugs in my fridges... I enjoy it with a lot of ice... Not too much tea flavor not too much lemonade flavor a perfect 50/50 combo.
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
I'm not q big fan of tea, but I found this on sale at Walmart and my son was asking for it, so we tried it. My son loves it, but personally I dislike it. If you don't like tea, I'd stay away.
Nia I.
Woodbridge, VA
Best store bought lemonade tea that I have had. Clearly, quailty seems to be of the upmost importance to Turkey Hill.
Melissa C.
I love this brand of tea. I know it's bad for me or whatever but I can't stay away. This is the only thing I'll drink for my naughty thing to have. It's so delicious and sweet. I have always loved turkey hill
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My husband loves this tea. I have to keep a stock of at least four gallons in our fridge each week. I don't think he will ever get sick of this. I guess everyone around here agrees with him. When Turkey Hill Teas go on sale, this flavor instantly sells out every time.
Jen S.
We drink so much, maybe too much, Turkey Hill iced tea in our home. We live in the area where it is made so it is found in most stores. I reward myself with a glass when I get home from work each day. There is nothing like it. When it is ice cold, it is the best!
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
I am sad to say my family and I don't like this tea at all. We bought it once at a discount and thought what they heck, we will give it a try. We will never buy this tea again as it tasted more like watered down lemonade then anything. Was very disappointed!
Holly G.
Columbia, PA
You haven't tried iced tea until you've tried this kind! And all of the flavors they make out of it as well! My family drinks nothing but Turkey Hill Tea of some sort. Check your refrigerated section to see if you even have at least pints available to you!
tami g.
Chesterfield, MO
Oh Turkey Hill Lemonade/Ice Tea how I so love you. Your lemony goodness leads me to wanting more, while your tea goodness quenches my thirst.

You are an addiction that I can't kick. For that, I am grateful. .
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I love any type of lemonade so whenever I see a new one at the supermarket I always give it a try and WOW ! I was surprised by how delicious this lemonade actually is . I can't believe it took me this long to try it !! I was missing out big time
Melissa D.
Is this anyone's favorite tea?
Sereana N.
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one who hates turkey hill drinks ?