BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill® Lemonade. see more...

Adeshola W.
Durham, NC
This is truly some of the best lemonade I have ever tasted. It is truly the tastiest store bought lemonade I have tasted. Not to tart and not to sweet, is an excellent way to describe it. It is truly a delicious drink. I would recommend it to all of my family and friends.
Brittney R.
Essex, MD
This is my all time favorite lemonade perfect flavor not too sweet not too tart, no phlegm in the back of your throat afterwards and a great price point! My mom got me hooked.. she goes through about 8 gallons of dirt green tea a week
April S.
Lucasville, OH
I love lemonade so I got this to try. I wasnt to happy with it. It's a very tart and fake taste which I hate in lemonade. I was not satisfied with this lemonade and will no be buying it again. It's fake.
Susan R.
Claymont, DE
This stuff is so delicious! I always have it in my fridge. Sweet and not too bitter. I will say this is the closest thing to homemade lemonade that I have come across. I need to find it in gallon sizes so I will always have it on hand. If you get the chance try it, definitely hits the spot especially on these hot summer days.
Valery G.
This is my favorite lemonade of all time! I get it from dollar tree or Walmart for 1$, the packaging is nice, and it's not too sweet. My go to lemonade.
Gloria C.
Columbus, OH
If you like your lemonade sweet then buy this because it super sweeeeet! Its so good though! Super refreshing on hot summer days!