Turkey Hill Lemonade

by Turkey Hill

Turkey Hill Lemonade.
All natural flavor.

Never heard of this product, is it any good?
Start your review of Turkey Hill Lemonade!
Trisha K.
Washington, DC
Turkey Hill Lemonade uploaded by Trisha K.
Purchased at: Safeway
i love this lemonade and it’s so cheap and worthwhile. it’s great for parties and definitely my choice of sugary drink
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Turkey Hill Lemonade uploaded by Jacky C.
Turkey Hill definitely makes one of the best lemonades. My family loves it. It tastes just like fresh squeezed lemonade, not too sweet or too bland. It is a staple in our house in the summer. Also, compared to other quality lemonades, it is very reasonably priced. My son loves his lemonade stands, so we are always well stocked!
Layla P.
Montclair, NJ
This is the one lit lemonade side from freshly squeezed that I like. It isn’t overwhelming and isn’t overly sweet.
Shondora  D.
Union City, GA
Taste like that good Homemade, Lemonade. This stuff doesn’t last too long in my household. If I could improve anything. It would be to make sure my local grocery store. Keeps this lemonade in stock. Cause I swear they always running out
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
For a store bought lemonade this is perfect 👌🏽. It’s refreshing and has just the right amount of sweetness is in every cup! It’s affordable and the whole family loves it! Highly recommended to all! 🍋🍋🍋🍋!!!
Rachael  S.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I get this at kroger for a decent price. Good lemonade, not to sour. And not overly sweet. Great to make half and half. Half lemonade and half sweet tea.
Jennifer D.
Millerstown, PA
Turkey Hill is always the request when someone here wants lemonade. Good flavor with just the right amount of sweet. Price is great also!
Heather B.
Honey Brook , PA
This is a good lemonade, and easy for me to find in my area. It has a good balance of sweet and tart, although there is room for improvement as sometimes there is a bit of an aftertaste. Still, a real good lemonade.
Shaniqua F.
Bronx, NY
Come on, everyone loves lemonade. Adults and children alike. This lemonde is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. Tastes almost like grandma made it! Put it in a picher and noone will know. #Shhh A glass full of ice and your good to go.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
I really like this lemonade. The way it taste is delicious and on top of that is for a very very good price. I can find it in most of the supermarkets and no doubt about buying it every time I go grocery shopping.