Turkey Hill Lemonade uploaded by Heather D.

BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill Lemonade.
All natural flavor. see more...

• Never heard of this product, is it any good?1 Answers
shaniqua f.
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
Come on, everyone loves lemonade. Adults and children alike. This lemonde is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. Tastes almost like grandma made it! Put it in a picher and noone will know. #Shhh A glass full of ice and your good to go.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Foodie Expert
This is a good lemonade, and easy for me to find in my area. It has a good balance of sweet and tart, although there is room for improvement as sometimes there is a bit of an aftertaste. Still, a real good lemonade.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
The taste is good and the kinds enjoy oy greatly however i find it to be much more watered down. Great of you can catch a good sale but would not pay full price for it. More sugar than lemon flavor
Lyndia M.
Lyndia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Another one of my favorite drinks by Turkey Hill. This is the best lemonade ever. Unfortunately, my local grocery store does not sell them by the gallon. So, I have to by the half gallon which means I buy 4 to 6 at a time. My daughters and I love lemonade and this has been the best so far.
Brandi t.
Brandi t.
Foodie Expert
First time trying this lemonade and it's okay. It only consists of 10% juice though, so it doesn't really have the strongest flavor.
Yenny G.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Foodie Expert
I really like this lemonade. The way it taste is delicious and on top of that is for a very very good price. I can find it in most of the supermarkets and no doubt about buying it every time I go grocery shopping.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA
I love this lemonade! The taste is great and it isn't too sweet or too sour. It's perfect!
mike h.
mike h.
Moberly, MO
Very tasty and refreshing to drink. Its like a burst of summer sun in my mouth.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Syracuse, NY
By far the best lemonade I have ever had. It taste homemade like it was mad from freshly squeezed lemons. We go through about 2 gallons a week in my house. And its a great low price. Definitely worth it
Tiara M.
Tiara M.
I've recently started buying this lemonade. I really like it. It's the perfect combination, not too sweet and not too sour. It's also pretty cheap and easy to find in most grocery stores.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Never heard of this product, is it any good?