Turkey Hill Lemonade uploaded by Danielle S.Turkey Hill Lemonade uploaded by Porscha J.Turkey Hill Lemonade uploaded by Heather D.

BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill Lemonade.
All natural flavor. see more...

• Never heard of this product, is it any good?2 Answers
Heather A.
Vermont
Review for: Lemonade 64 fl oz more...
This lemonade isn't tart its so sweet tasting, I have a few glasses a day. The grocery store was having a sale so I got two. I would definitely buy this brand again, it's better than some other brands out there, that are way to tart. I would recommend thia brand to others.
Tiara M.
I've recently started buying this lemonade. I really like it. It's the perfect combination, not too sweet and not too sour. It's also pretty cheap and easy to find in most grocery stores.
Lyndia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Another one of my favorite drinks by Turkey Hill. This is the best lemonade ever. Unfortunately, my local grocery store does not sell them by the gallon. So, I have to by the half gallon which means I buy 4 to 6 at a time. My daughters and I love lemonade and this has been the best so far.
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
Come on, everyone loves lemonade. Adults and children alike. This lemonde is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. Tastes almost like grandma made it! Put it in a picher and noone will know. #Shhh A glass full of ice and your good to go.
Heather B.
This is a good lemonade, and easy for me to find in my area. It has a good balance of sweet and tart, although there is room for improvement as sometimes there is a bit of an aftertaste. Still, a real good lemonade.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
I really like this lemonade. The way it taste is delicious and on top of that is for a very very good price. I can find it in most of the supermarkets and no doubt about buying it every time I go grocery shopping.
Andrea B.
Syracuse , NY
By far the best lemonade I have ever had. It taste homemade like it was mad from freshly squeezed lemons. We go through about 2 gallons a week in my house. And its a great low price. Definitely worth it
Heather D.
Woodlyn, PA
The taste is good and the kinds enjoy oy greatly however i find it to be much more watered down. Great of you can catch a good sale but would not pay full price for it. More sugar than lemon flavor
brandi a.
First time trying this lemonade and it's okay. It only consists of 10% juice though, so it doesn't really have the strongest flavor.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Lemonade 128 fl oz more...
This is one of the best lemonade I have ever tried n this is not sugary or biter this is right on point It is afordable as well.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this product, is it any good?