BY TURKEY HILL

Legendary Thirst QuenchingTurkey Hill Haymakers drinks deliver old fashioned thirst quenching by combining teas, lemonades or ciders with simple ingredients like ginger, molasses, honey, and apple cider vinegar. see more...

Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
We, my family and I have been using turkey hill brand for years, ice cream and ice tea. We love them so we expected nothing but good stuff in the new haymakers line of drinks. The only turkey hill haymakers I was able to find in a store that I had to go waayyyy out of my way to find had was the haymakers punch in berry, so it's the only one I got to try. It is good stuff. It is very refreshing, light. It taste like fruit punch with a hint of vinegar, I didn't taste the ginger but I am guessing the sweetness comes from the honey and molasses. I like the look of the bottle, see thru is nice. It's a nice container. I think this punch would taste great mix with some lime or lemon soda and as soon as I get some I will try it. My only problem was that it was hard to find in stores. I would definitely recommend it to friends and it was also affordable.
Tara B.
West Chester, PA
I wanted to try this because of the ginger and honey not reading it had VINEGAR in it. took one sip and it was soooo Gross. Its like drinking a flavored Vinegar. I do not know why they added this ingredient. I love Turkey Hills lemonades and teas but this is disgusting. And I wish they came in smaller bottle so people dont have to purchase the 1/2 gallon versions.
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
This is a decent product. I could drink it but only occasionally. The one big turn off for me is that I can still smell the vinegar in it and I don't like vinegar. Other than that it would be amazing!
Aishah A.
Allentown , PA
As soon as I saw this drink at my local supermarket, I wanted to try it! But I was totally disappointed by the taste and smell. The drink isn't terrible but there is way too much vinegar in this product. No one in my house could tolerate more that a sip. I will definitely not repurchase this item or any of the other flavors in this line.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is my second bottle. I loved it. Its not too sweet, good clean taste too. It's great on the rocks or just chilled in the fridge.