Turkey Hill Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey uploaded by Rae C.

BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey.
Nature's accents. see more...

VERONICA C.
This is my favorite green tea. It is perfect for the summer time and it taste good with ice cubes. Yes , it did. It has Great value and taste. I always buy it at shoprite 2.88 when it on sale.My daughter likes it too. Yes, i would recommend this Turkey Hill Green tea..
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This stuff is great! It's low in calories and affordable, not to mention it tastes good. Whenever we go on a trip, we pick up a half gallon of this to put in the cooler.
Jenna D.
So yummy! Its easy to find and very affordable... which is good since it won't last you long because it's so good. Very refreshing and tastes just like green tea should!
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
Turkey Hills green tea is one of my favorites from them. It is so delicious, refreshing, and cooling. Plus it is affordable. I always make sure this is my main tea. I will always buy again.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I love this stuff, I'm not a fan of sweet drinks,soda,coffee, so when I want something other than water this is what I go for, not overly sweet, tastes amazing.
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love drinking green tea. Whenever I don't have time to brew some fresh green tea I usually use Turkey Hill Green Tea With Ginseng And Honey as a sub.
casey m.
Newton, NH
This is my absolute favorite drink. I started drinking green tea to curb my appetite but and a lot of them are icky but this one is delish!!! <3
Rae C.
I drink this stuff. And now I have to just type whatever to fill in the rest of this review. Because it requires 100 characters.
Melissa E.
fountain , CO
This is one of my favorites. Its not too sweet like the other flavors. It taste great with crushed Ice! Yummy!
Erikah O.
York, PA
I love Turkey Hill's Green Tea! It's so light and refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day poured over ice.