2 colors available

BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill® Diet Mango Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey.
Zero calories.
Nature's accents. see more...

Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Normally don't drink diet but they didn't have regular green tea mango and surprisingly enough it tasted almost the same. its my absolute favorite if you have a turkey hill near you definitely try this.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to this iced tea! I tried this while on vacation in Pennsylvania, and instantly I was hooked. It's so good and refreshing that I got some before I left to take home. I can't find this flavor in my state yet, but luckily my family makes a few trips to PA and can get more for me. Try this, it's honestly that good!
Tia J.
Tia J.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm excited when I see this flavor at the store. Unfortunately it's not always stocked. It has a nice light flavor , not overpowering . And it even smells tropical. I like that the tea and fruit flavor have a nice balance
Shawna H.
Shawna H.
Turkey Hill Diet Green Tea for 0 calories taste great. It doesn't have a bitter taste that some no calories teas can have.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
Soooo good I would drink the everyday if I could . Sugar content is a bit high though
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I personally am not a fan of green tea but my boyfriend drinks the Turkey Hill diet green tea with mango a lot and the diet green tea as well. He is diabetic so he typically goes for the diet drinks and he loves that this tea dosemt really taste like diet. He says it is because of the mango flavor.