Add a Photo

By TURKEY HILL
#106 in Iced Tea
Turkey Hill® Lemon Flavored Diet Iced Tea.
Zero calories.
Cold Fashioned For Freshness®.
Photo (1)
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

Turkey hill iced teas are my daughters favorite thing to drink. We always have to have them stocked up because she doesn't like to drink much else. These are on sale a lot especially this particular flavor which is the easiest to find at stores.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Secane, PA

Perfect size to pack in a lunchbox. Great taste. Wish they were sold in 6packs instead of just individual bottles.
Jocelyne P.
Jocelyne P.
Union, NJ

I enjoy having this in my household. It is nice and refreshing during those hot days! I appreciate that it has a great taste regardless of it being a diet drink.
Renee C.
Renee C.

I'm usually a tea bag iced tea person but my husband brought this home and one try and it's now on our regular shopping list. It is the closes to tea bag iced tea I have ever had. So refreshing
Tori A.
Tori A.
Churchville, PA

This is my favorite ice tea, Turkey Hill has amazing flavors, and is worth the price being a little more than generic brand ice tea. My favorite is the sweet tea, but the lemon flavor is also very good!