Turkey Hill Diet Iced Tea Lemon Flavored uploaded by Jennifer P.
7 colors available

BY TURKEY HILL

Turkey Hill® Lemon Flavored Diet Iced Tea.
Zero calories.
Cold Fashioned For Freshness®. see more...

Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Urbana, IL
Turkey Hill Iced tea is one of my favorites, I love the taste, has just the right amount of sweetness but not to much. It's really sad that we don't have Turkey Hill were we live now.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I do not like the taste of Turkey Hill Diet Iced Tea Lemon. I like hot tea better and when I do drink cold tea diet isn't the answer.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Pennsylvanians love this tea and I have to say that it is not bad. Didn't have it until I moved here
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Foodie Expert
Besides water this is my favorite go to drink. I am not allowed caffeine cause of my health so as a person raised on ice tea I was glad I could switch to this alternative.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Foodie Expert
Turkey hill is my favorite iced tea. If a store is out I will go somewhere else to get it. I have to have Turkey Hill.
Brenny H.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
Foodie Expert
I love these for on the go and Turkey Hill is the best store bought Sweet tea!
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Indiana, PA
Turkey Hill Diet Iced Tea has a good lemon flavor without the unwanted sugar.
Growing up drinking Galliker's, Turkey Hill just can't compare. But This tea is a good alternative and when on sale, is too good to pass up.
Anais F.
Anais F.
Providence, RI
One of my favorite drinks is iced tea. It's sweet and has one of my favorite fruits a lemon. It is also a diet drink which helps you watch your diet.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
I have grown up in Lancaster county pa and this by far is the best tea ever! Always fresh and stored at the perfect temperature. Refreshing in the summer and refreshing all year long! Cannot go wrong with turkey hill tea!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Foodie Expert
Perfect size to pack in a lunchbox. Great taste. Wish they were sold in 6packs instead of just individual bottles.