Add a Photo

By TURKEY HILL
#108 in Iced Tea
Turkey Hill® Lemon Flavored Diet Iced Tea.
Zero calories.
Cold Fashioned For Freshness®.
Photo (1)
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Urbana, IL
July 1, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Diet Lemon Flavored
Turkey Hill Iced tea is one of my favorites, I love the taste, has just the right amount of sweetness but not to much. It's really sad that we don't have Turkey Hill were we live now.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Wheatley Hts, NY
April 12, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Diet Lemon Flavored
I do not like the taste of Turkey Hill Diet Iced Tea Lemon. I like hot tea better and when I do drink cold tea diet isn't the answer.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Turkey hill is my favorite iced tea. If a store is out I will go somewhere else to get it. I have to have Turkey Hill.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Pennsylvanians love this tea and I have to say that it is not bad. Didn't have it until I moved here
Brenny H.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
I love these for on the go and Turkey Hill is the best store bought Sweet tea!
Emily  D.
Emily D.
Pittsburgh, PA
April 27, 2015, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: Diet Lemon Flavored
Turkey Hill tea is my favorite brand of tea! It's so good and refreshing! It's impossible just to have one glass!
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Nov. 26, 2014, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Diet Lemon Flavored
I have grown up in Lancaster county pa and this by far is the best tea ever! Always fresh and stored at the perfect temperature. Refreshing in the summer and refreshing all year long! Cannot go wrong with turkey hill tea!
Anais F.
Anais F.
Providence, RI
Aug. 19, 2014, 10:54 a.m.
Review for: Diet Lemon Flavored
One of my favorite drinks is iced tea. It's sweet and has one of my favorite fruits a lemon. It is also a diet drink which helps you watch your diet.
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Indiana, PA
Oct. 5, 2014, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Diet Lemon Flavored
Turkey Hill Diet Iced Tea has a good lemon flavor without the unwanted sugar.
Growing up drinking Galliker's, Turkey Hill just can't compare. But This tea is a good alternative and when on sale, is too good to pass up.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
I love all Turkeyhill Tea but this is my favorite. Perfect mix of tea and lemonade.