BY SOUTHEASTERN MILLS

Make flavorful old fashioned turkey gravy in no time with the help of this simple mix! A time saver for family gatherings and holiday meals, this prepared gravy tastes great served over turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, hot meat sandwiches, rice or... see more...

• This year since I'm married my mom wants me to make the m...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Turkey Gravy Mix ~ 4 (Family Size.) Packs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
This year since I'm married my mom wants me to make the mash potatoes with gravy. but I have never done gravy. Do you guys think this is a good gravy mix packet? I need suggestions?