BY LITTLE RED DOT KITCHEN #86 in Turkey

• "I actually like this its pretty good for camping" in 1 review
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
If you are one of those who love having some jerky in the camp sight. Instead of taking the beef jerky. Try having some of this Turkey Bak Kwa jerky. Its flavored with just the right omount of sweet smoky juicy and tender flavor or great enjoyment in a jerky chew. It is not hard to chew and the turkey offers that tender moist chew that you will fall in love with right off. If you have dogs you better not let them find out about it either because they will flat out take it away from you . I rather enjoy having along for the ride on our camping trips.
Melissa J.
Hillsborough, NC
I was really skeptical at first I got this as part of my LOVE with food subscription box. After trying it however I am in love it is not as dry as jerky but just as filling if not more. It is not to salty and it is very yummy.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I really like this product, flavor is good but not over the top. I can't have tons of spiciness so this is perfect for me.
Elena V.
Baldwinsville, NY
Was pleasantly surprised. This jerky of sorts was moist and fresh tasting. not hard and so hard to chew but delish.
Brigitte N.
Sacramento, CA
My dad told me it smelled like cat food, so I guess I'm a cat since I like it? The pork flavor is better.
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
IF YOU LIKE BEEF JERKY YOU WILL LIKE TURKEY BAK KWA , ITS FRESH AND SORT OF SOFT AND THE FLAVOR IS TASTY
tanya m.
modesto, CA
I thought this jerky was okay its not that great tasted a little odd but that might be just me
Makala H.
I have never tried this before, but it sounds interesting.
Ashley M.
Montpelier , OH
I have never had this but looks yummy. I love turkey.
Joy K.
Philadelphia, PA
Never thought I'd like turkey jerky, but it's yum!
Rachael S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is Bak Kwa? Is it like beef jerky?
titi r.
Oakland, CA
Delisious
Makala H.
What exactly is this? Is it good?
Yelizaveta A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it like turkey jerky? wat does it taste like
daisy D.