Turin Chocolate Kahlua Chocolates Tube, 7-ounces

by Turin Chocolate

For eight decades Turin Chocolates has been producing world class premium chocolates. Turin's original Italian heritage has been preserved in its unique formulas, which bring together the highest quality ingredients including the legendary single origin cocoa bean from Mexico, with the most advanced state-of-the-art European technology. Turin's finest premium filled chocolates offer a unique luscious experience to the most sophisticated and exquisite palate. 7 oz. tube looks just like real liquor tube. Made with real Kahlua.

Are these good? Do they have alcohol? Are they authentic Mexican candy?
does this have achocal in it or is it just a coffee creamer?
How are these in taste, also do these have alcohol in them?
Start your review of Turin Chocolate Kahlua Chocolates Tube, 7-ounces!
This chocolates are filed with some Kahlua, this classic flavor is my favorite. The inside is a little strong but mixed with the rich chocolate it creat a delicious balance. As soon I open the container there is a delicious Kahlua chocolate smell. My hubby buy this for me so I have no idea how much they are.
Marietta, GA
They are basic chocolates, nothing special. If the chocolate was better quality they would taste better. Does not taste like Kahlua (the alcoholic drink) to me. I got these on sale after Christmas but I would never pay full price for them.
wauconda, IL
These are very rich little treats. They are nice at a celebration or with a cup of coffee. I usually can't eat more than one. They are a little spendy but overall worth it. I also really like the packaging for storage. I would probably recommend these to the coffee lovers.
No Special Diet
These are my Christmas stocking splurge I always request. It has a great Kahlua taste, not too much, just right. They're not cheap, but they're so good. I always a feel special when I get them.
Organic, No Special Diet
West chester , PA
If you like Kahlua than this chocolate is for you. Thought that they were delicious however kind of sucked that the two was small.
union, sc
Turin Chocolate Kahlua Chocolates Tube, 7-ounces uploaded by Ruthie R.
I picked these up at the airport and I fell in love. they are perfect they taste just like Kahlua
Low Carb
Tampa, FL
Great if you love chocolate! Nice taste, and affordable! I would definitely recommend
Organic
I love these. but they only come out at christmas time. so i buy them all when i can.
Owensboro, KY
Turin Chocolate Kahlua Chocolates Tube, 7-ounces uploaded by Sarah R.
These were so good they made me feel as fat as this cat because I ate them all!
These were so good they made me feel as fat as this cat because I ate them all!
Terrible flavor... to expensive for what it is, who would pay $20 for that much chocolate?! It tasted flat, like a soggy sock, had a lumpy texture and was honestly, the worst thing I've ever eaten. DONT buy this product.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...