Turin BAILEYS Original IRISH CREAM Chocolates Non-Alcoholic 4.2 oz. uploaded by Kaitlyn H.

BY BAILEYS

• I've never tasted these tasty looking chocolates. Does it...3 Answers
  • What on earth is Turin?2 Answers
Jamie B.
Comstock Park, MI
this isn't too bad. I much rather have the alcoholic version but this will do the trick. IT tastes pretty creamy. and I really do have a sweet tooth. But these will help with that. I like the chocolate that they use. I might buy it again. We shall see.
Leah B.
Spokane
When I was little, my mom took a business trip to Ireland. When she came back, she gave me a box of Irish Cream Truffles straight from a chocolate shop in Ireland. I savored that box of chocolates and tried to make them last as long as I could. For years after that, I would think about that box of chocolates, and how I could find that taste again. Well, I found it....Bailey's Irish Cream chocolates. These chocolates tasted just like the ones my mom bought me in Ireland! They are delicious and made of the highest quality chocolate. Who knew you could find the taste of Ireland in your local grocery store?
Sabrina S.
Sherman Oaks
Alcoholic taste. Nice chocolates though. My mother really enjoys them, they go great with regular baileys. It has a nice creamy taste. Relatively affordable, for fancy chocolates. I bought this at my local grocery. I would recommend if you're a fan of chocolate and alcohol
jessica v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
its very good I highly recommend this it adds a lil kick to ur coffee its very affordable and its delicious I bought it at my local grocery store but u can buy it at many places I only add this to my coffee less than once a month and ill repurchase it!!
Haidee C.
I have tried these once since I love their alcoholic liquor. I was veru impressed with the taste. The taste was very similar. The price in my thoughts was a little high but I don't regret trying them.
Colette R.
Medford, MA
My brother got a big bucket of these for Christmas and I ate most of them. Because I hid them from him so he couldn't eat them himself! You can really taste the flavor, and he chocolate it's self is delicious!
Silvey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate it the taste is gross personally I don't recommend it to you I love the other stuff they have but it's just this that I'm not much of a fan of I have it a chance but it's definitely not my fav
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely LOVE these! It's kind of annoying that I can only find them around the holidays without spending a fortune on them, but they're so worth the yearly indulgence. Even though they are non-alcoholic, they taste exactly like Bailey's!
Kaitlyn H.
Lebanon, ME
Let me start by saying, I love Baileys. I was a little skeptical if these non-alcoholic chocolates were actually going to taste like Baileys or not. They certainly do. The chocolate is delightful & the Ganache filling is smooth and delicious!
Avani P.
I am a Baileys lover. That being said, I really wasn't expecting these to actually taste similar. They do. These are quite a delight. My sister prefers the Kaluha flavor, but I like this one better. Whenever people are over, I always offer these.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
I've never tasted these tasty looking chocolates. Does it have a smooth taste?
Shanenlindsey L.