BY NATURE'S WAY

Nature's Way Chamomile Standardized Extract is a scientifically and technically advanced herbal extract standardized to 1.2 % apigenin and supported by the whole herb. Chamomile is used for it's soothing effects and ability to support normal tone in the digestive tract. Chamomile has long been used as an after-meal and bedtime drink. Now you can have the health benefits of chamomile in a convenient concentrated extract. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love chamomile tea so I was kind of skeptical about these but I actually really like these I prefer tea better because I like the taste myself but chamomile is naturally calming and good for you so if you don't like tea then capsules would be the next best thing for anyone I highly recommend
Jona K.
I started taking these about a month ago at the suggestion of my doctor. I had been struggling with a bit of stress and insomnia. Within just a few days of taking these, 1 in the morning and 1 at night, I started sleeping so well, solid through the might and just felt a lot more at ease and vler even through the day. I have not had a sleepless night in a month.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
If you're not a tea person I strongly recommend these capsules. Not only do they help to relax and calm you but the capsule form is super effective at taking and goes to work straight away. I recommend these!
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Good for sore stomachs and sleeplessness. If you can't handle the tea I recommend this. Or even in addition. It will help.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
If you're not a tea person I recommend these capsules. Helps you with upset stomach or to get your sleep
Jessica B.
Lakeland, FL
really like this product. seems well made. Everyone here at home enjoys it as much as I do.
Heather T.
What is the pricing on this? Have anyone tried this VS melatonin for sleep?
Amanda M.
What is chamomile good for? Is it like tea capsules instead of drinking it
Stephanie C.
What would this be good for?
M A.