BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. Non-GMO Seeds. High Potency. Cold Pressed Oil. Zero Trans Fat. With 24% GLA Nature s Way® EFAGold® is the highest quality Borage oil - guaranteed to contain 24% gamma-linolenic acid from non-GMO seeds. GLA is an important Omega-6 essential fatty acid which must be obtained in your everyday diet. Quality control from soil to oil: Our involvement begins in the fields with the growers and continues through harvesting, seed selection, oil pressing, and purity testing. No solvents, sugars, starch, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Cold pressed, unrefined, hexane free and zero trans fat. 1-800-. see more...

• I've never heard of borage oil. What is it good for? Why ...3 Answers
Lauren T.
Loveland, CO
This stuff is truly a miracle. I started taking it when my cystic acne got out of control. While it didn't clear it up completely this definitely made a difference. I also have extreme dry skin and premature wrinkles. I read somewhere to pop one open and rub on your face. I tried and it is so moisturizing. A few weeks ago I had CO2 Laser on my face. I took this twice a day to prep and help heal. I also put this on my skin under my ointment. It made me heal so much faster than expected. I have tried a few brands and this one is by far the best!
Angela H.
Paris, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing stuff ! I took these at the end of my pregnancy I honestly think it helped me reach3 cm and not have such a bad labor and it's not harmful and borage oil is good for skin heart health I am very satisfied
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
I've never heard of borage oil. What is it good for? Why do you take it and how?