tures Way Nature's Way Bee Pollen Blend 580 mg Caps uploaded by Andrea G.

BY NATURE'S WAY

Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf®. Bee Pollen Blend is made from premium sources in Europe and China. It contains a diversity of nutrients in trace amounts, and is widely popular supplement among athletes. Satisfaction Guaranteed . Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Questions? Call 1-800-9Nature or visit naturesway.com. Our Bee Pollen is carefully tested and produced to certified quality standards. see more...

• What is the best way to incorporate this into my diet? 2 Answers
  • I've heard bee pollen helps boost the immune system. Is this true? ...4 Answers
  • Do you like bee pollen?2 Answers
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I wanted to try bee pollen after reading about the numerous benefits that it provides. Within a week of taking it, my allergies lessened, I noticed that I had more energy and my skin (which is prone to acne breakouts) seemed a bit clearer. I stopped taking the bee pollen for a week and noticed a huge difference in all of those things listed above. It has been called a "super food" and I would agree with that. I have seen numerous benefits from taking this particular brand. If you're allergic to bees, you may want to steer clear of it, though, as it may sometimes contain bee saliva.
Jenya S.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
It's a great supplement for overall health, helps digestion, energy level etc. However, I haven't noticed any improvement of my allergies as the product promises AT ALL. Maybe it only applies if you're allergic to pollen and stuff, I'm allergic to cats.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
This is a really good product to try if you have bad allergies. I struggle from severe asthma that is allergy induced so I realized I needed to try to start taking in honey or bee pollen. I definitely have noticed a difference!
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've heard bee pollen helps boost the immune system. Is this true? With flu season quickly approaching, I'm wanting to try something al natural to prevent sickness .
cait y.
cait y.
What is the best way to incorporate this into my diet?
Maricruz B.
Maricruz B.
Do you like bee pollen?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Staten Island, NY
I heard this can help in weight loss any info?