tures Way Nature's Way - Alive Women's Gummy Vitamins - 75 Gummies uploaded by Kristen Melissa M.

BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement Premium Formula br Multi-Vitamin Multi-Mineral Supplement 26 Fruits Vegetables 5 Full B-Complex 6 Bone + Breast Support* 7 Made with Pectin 8 Sweetened with Organic Tapioca 9 Natural Fruit Flavors No Gelatin No Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, Peanuts, Artificial Flavors or Preservatives. 1-800-9NATURE see more...

• I'm wondering if this is a good product or brand, since t...1 Answers
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
These have a weird powdery taste to them in my opinion- which is why I took off one star. The texture doesn't taste like a lot of other gummy vitamins do, but they are still a good supplement for those who needs that extra little source of daily nutrition. Overall they are good price for what they entail and I would purchase them again.
My body has a hard time breaking down vitimans in pill form so as per instruction of my dr I was looking for a gummy vitiman that would be easier for my body to break down. I came across these at vitiman shop and I have been taking them for a few months. I finally have some pigment back in my skin and my vitiman levels are getting back to normal on their own . I'm honestly very pleased with these . They're very tasty , though they don't smell the best but they definitely do their job well. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase . I recommend giving them a try !
Heather H.
Great vitamin.. I have tried the gummy and non-gummy version. I think the non-gummy version is more effective though. My nails seemed to grow much faster while taking the non-gummy. Still, I really like the gummy version.. they don't taste bad!
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
These vitamins are very good. Although I do not like the way they smell, they are really tasty. I give this product one thumb up.
Yana C.
I'm wondering if this is a good product or brand, since they're gummie vitamins idk how good they will work. Does anyone else know?