BY NATURE'S WAY

Alive supplement are the ultimate Whole Food Energizers - with more invigorating nutrients from more natural source than any other product 29 Vitamins & Minerals. 24 Fruits & Veggies. 14 Green Foods. 18 Amino Acids. 12 Digestive Enzymes. 10 Essential Fatty Acids. 12 Organic Mushrooms. #1 Mega Nutrient. Alive! represents the new thinking in supplements for daily health and energy, with a greater diversity of specially balanced nutrients from three important areas: Daily essentials. Botanical energizers. System defenders including antioxidants. Quickly Absorbed. Alive! products are specially formulated for easy digestion and absorption into the bloodstream. Even the tablets break up quickly in the digestive tract. In comparison tests with other whole food brands, Alive! tablets were the only ones to completely disintegrate in 20 minutes or less (the proper time to ensure uptake into the body). Other brands took up to 5 times longer. see more...

Ryoko M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can’t speak to the efficacy of these in terms of giving me more energy, but my husband and I take this through the year to support our health and immune system. We haven’t been deathly ill with anything so I presume that these help somewhat. I do like that some of the vitamins are derived from whole foods. However I do find that the tablet is massive compared to other multivitamins that I have taken.
Kourt M.
These tables are easy to swallow and don't have any taste to them. I'm not sure of their ability to energize but with all the vitamins, minerals, enzymes and fatty acids I would assume it works.
Alexandria E.
Birmingham , AL
Do these come in other flavors?

back