BY NATURE'S WAY

Premium Herbal - Natural Iodine Source Kelp is a nutritional seaweed.  This particular species grows in coastal ocean waters from 0 to 10 feet deep with the tide.  Nature s Way uses whole dried plant guaranteed to contain 0.06% dine. Questions?   Call 1-800-9Nature or visit naturesway.com.  Our Kelp is carefully tested and produced to certified quality standards. Satisfaction Guaranteed.   Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal.  Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.®   see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
A friend recommended I buy this to add energy. It doesn't have a horrible after taste and I would buy again
Kimberly N.
Greenacres, FL
I wanted to start taking kelp to keep my iodine levels good. They are great and inexpensive
Amy M.
Hodges, SC
I wouldn't have guessed I had an iodine deficiency. My chiropractor recommended possible iodine supplements since I had recently given birth and am breastfeeding -- I was having frequent headaches and low energy that he said seemed symptomatic of thyroid imbalance. Since I don't eat a lot of processed-salty foods or iodine-fortified table salts, I guess I wasn't getting enough in my diet. Since I've been taking these, the headaches have stopped. When I ran out, the headaches came back until I started again. This is a well-priced and effective supplement!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this product? Do you recommend?
Ruzica R.