BY NATURE'S WAY

Nature's Way EFAGold is the highest quality Evening Primrose Oil - guaranteed to contain 10% gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) from non-GMO seeds. GLA is an important Omega-6 essential fatty acid which must be obtained in your everyday diet. Cold pressed, unrefined, hexane free and zero trans fat. Hand harvested & hand cleaned seeds, gently pressed for oil and tested for purity and potency. see more...

• What is the purpose of this product? I didn't know primro...1 Answers
  • What is this product for? Also how good is it?2 Answers
  • Are these any good???????5 Answers
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
So far so good with this product. I've been using it to help regulate my hormones and clear up my skin. So far it seems to be helping. My skin has gotten clearer and less dry. It's fairly inexpensive so I definitely recommend this for anyone with hormone issues
Monique B.
I used these to induce my labor when I'd had enough of the waiting game. It softens the cervix. It does leak out but not too much so I'd recommend wearing a liner. I poked a couple of holes in the tablets with a safety pin then up they go. While my cervix did soften I didn't go into labor until I mixed some castor oil in some orange juice.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I take these at night when I'm about to start my period. It helps regulate my temperature and night sweats which are usually caused by an imbalance in my hormones during that time. I can tell that it makes a difference.
Dawn A.
If I didn't have this product...I would not be able to handle my womanly time. It helps with mood control during pms and i am thankful it exists.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Wow I have never heard of this. But after reading the reviews on this product I really would like to try it out.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I've always wanted to try this to induce labor, but I always either get medically induced or go into labor
Rebekah V.
These helped so much with my painful periods before having my first child! Love this product!
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
This is an amazing product for woman! I love it i always take this when my period is close and it helps regulate my mood and everything else
Veronica V.
San Juan
espectacular para tu piel tu cabello tus uñas. muy bueno para regular elbsiatema hormonal de la mujer, mejora el acné y la concepción.
Sheyla A.
What is this good for and is it true that this helps induce labor? Has anyone ever used this or tried it for that purpose? Did it work?
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
What is this product use for
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Are these any good???????
barbara b.
Mathis , TX
So all the reviews are about that time of the month. Is this good for anything else? Does it help with menopausal simptoms? Or general mood or energy? The description doesn't say much.
Yukari M.
Huron, CA
What are these specifically for?