BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. Vegetarian VCaps Health & longevity through the healing power of nature-that s what it means to Trust the Leaf®. Dandelion is a popular bitter with a long history of use as an herbal remedy.  Its name comes from the French "dents de lion," or "teeth of the lion," due to the shape of the leaf. Did you know? Early Chinese writings refer to astragalus as "The Super Tonic."  It ranks as one of China s most important herbal medicines and is commonly used in Chinese cuisine. Satisfaction Guaranteed Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Our dandelion is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards. 1-800-9NATURE. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lesly T.
I've been taking these pills for only a month with the purpose of detoxifying my liver I have always had a yellow olive complexion as well as yellow eyes but as soon as I started taking these pills (3 per day I normally drink them first thing after waking up) and I've started seeing good results in my skin in returning to my normal color, getting rid of acne and yellow eyes, LOSING weight, and absorbing all the natural benefits of the dandelion root that I am probably unaware of!! Recommend this to everyone wanting to clear up their skin!!
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
I like to take this every day to help balance out the water in my body, it also helps prevent water retention on heavy sodium days.
autumn d.
Owego, NY
I haven't tried but i heard good things it helps maintain body fluids but it smells funny plus i heard that its cheap :)
Stephanie  L.
Very good, helps your flush out a lot
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
Does a nice job of helping flush excess water bloat when used on occasion - the effect goes away if you use it all the time. Cheap and effective.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
I take this once a day and can say I've noticed a noticeable difference in my energy level and overall well feeling.
Lauren D.
I'm taking these in tandem with a fat burning competition at work. I read that it helps with slimming. I've been taking them for 6 weeks and so far, I'm satisfied.
Stacey C.
Dandelion is a natural diuretic, if you loose weight with it, it is water weight. Be sure to check with your doctor before using as it can be unsafe if you are on certain medications.
Ron R.
Mcallen, TX
Omg this dandelion supplement is one of the best I started taking this after I became a diabetic to help control my blood pressure and has worked very well the doctor took me off my blood pressure medicine
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I really like Dandelion root. It's excellent for the liver/blood and can act as a diuretic too. I take the capsules or drink dandelion root tea almost daily. I definitely think it's helped with my liver issues.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
What are the benefits of dandelion?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Does dandelion root really help with water gain?
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Has anyone seen this help lower their blood pressure naturally?