BY NATURE'S PLUS

Spiru-Tein Energy Shakes now feature patent-pending Tri-Part Protein Blend of non-GMO rice protein, pea protein, and both non-fermented and fermented soy. With 14 grams of protein, each serving of Spiru-Tein is a high-protein energy meal. Each delicious flavor has been meticulously engineered to provide a broad range of minerals and an incredible 100% of the Daily Value of all vitamins. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elishas I.
Elishas I.
So good! I have always drank this in smoothies since I was little. When I was pregnant with my first baby I got some and drank it every day for extra protein and always enjoyed it!
Laura S.
Laura S.
APO, AP
I liked the lack of nasty ingredients in this product. The problem was that I felt really hungry when taking this product. This is meant to be a meal replacement and it just didn't keep me full
Mirakol S.
Mirakol S.
Austin, TX
The texture of this stuff is TERRIBLE! I had the sweetened vanilla and it still was terrible. If you're vegan and require a good protein powder, there are other great options out there. I personally don't like this one. I do not recommend this product!
Kaelyn L.
Kaelyn L.
I used to love drinking smoothies with this when I was younger. I remember loving the flavor.