BY NATURE'S PATH

Nature'S Path Heritage Crunch Cereal (12X14 Oz).Heritage Crunch Is A Delicious New Way To Eat Ancient Grains At Breakfast. Our Crispy Flakes And Sweet Crunchy Clusters Of Kamut Khorasan Wheat, Spelt, Millet, Barley And Quinoa Deliver 6G Of Fiber And 30G Of Whole Grains. Please Check The Ingredients Label On The Product Prior To Use. see more...

Emily C.
Bought these as a healthy alternative to Frosted Flakes! With less than 10 g of sugar, which I feel is hard to find in cereal these days and it tastes just as good!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and enjoyed it quiet well. I really like that it's not very sugary and has good amount of fiber and protein. It's perfectly sized and has just the right amount of crunch. Tastes good and is filling enough for breakfast or a snack.
Nikki S.
My family absolutely loves Nature’s Path organic cereals!

I first tried these at our local Fred Meyer’s and was pretty excited when our Costco started carrying this cereal!

This cereal is the perfect combination of slightly sweet and nicely crunchy! Nature's Path Organic Cereal Sunrise Crunchy Honey
Valeria Q.
Miami
Delicious cereal! A lot of the ingredients are natural and that’s my favorite part! Low on calories and sugars, perfect for eating with milk or yogurt!
Eleanor F.
Nipawin
A great cereal- organic and full of whole grains. I didn’t find it sweet at all which is good, in my opinion. Good flavour- tastes wholesome but without tasting like dust which some high fibre, healthy cereals can taste like. I have it with almond milk and have added fruit, nuts and seeds.
Olivia H.
Such a good cereal! I love it with almond milk or skim milk! The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it’s not very sweet...I feel like they could’ve made it with honey or something to add to it! But overall, really good and good for you!