tures Miracle Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover 64 oz. bottle uploaded by Megan W.

BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Eliminates all stains & odors from pet accidents permanently - even urine odors other products fail to remove - with no perfume cover-up, discouraging new pet soilings. For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litter boxes. Guaranteed to permanently eliminate all stains & odors - even urine odors other products fail to remove. Removes all organic stains and odors, including foods, blood, vomit, feces, grease, dirt, grass, smoke, and perspiration. Will also work on old and deep-set stains and odors. For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litter boxes, and all pet living and sleeping areas. Advanced enzyme technology that specifically neutralizes and removes pet stain odors and stains. Convenient size for ease of use and quick application. Water, Nature s Enzymes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Natural Citrus Scent.: Size: 24 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Jan G.
Decorator Expert
We have a small dog at home it was hard to keep up with no scheduling for pee, when to my local pet store the guy recommend me this rain and odor remover. It works it remove the urine stink but wile it works we had a strong urging odor for about 3 to 5 days so far that is how all urine removers works. My carpet is creamy and with this product we had No stains on our carpet. I just keep a bottle in the house just for in case of accidents.
Anna A.
West Point, MS
I tried everything on the wood floor in our hall that our dog kept peeing on - vinegar, regular pet odor removers, a mix of vinegar/baking soda/listerine, on and on. I decided to give up and try an enzyme cleaner and first tried OUT! Advanced Severe Stain & Odor Remover Spray 32oz and although it smelled good, it didn't get rid of the urine smell - it even made it more prominent in some areas. I bought a bottle of this at the same time, and it kicked even the toughest areas (granted for the spots that were repeatedly hit for years it took a few applications). This is the pet odor cleaner of my DREAMS.
Megan W.
We just bought this as our foster dog had an accident and it is one of the best carpet cleaners I have used! You need to follow the directions and it worked like a charm! It's an enzymatic cleaner that breaks down the stain. We will definitely be purchasing again!
Denise L.
Fairfield, CA
This takes the smell out of teenage boy clothing, pet bedding, puked on child bedding, mildew in the carpet... Its my go to for laundry and cleaning!
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I recommend this product to animal owners. It has helped me when my doggie has been sick.