BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

This advanced formulation permanently eliminates all stains and odors, preventing your pet from revisiting the same spot twice. When sprayed on previously marked spots, No More Marking eliminates stains and odors while leaving scent repellents. These unique repellents leave behind a scent that we find pleasant, but prevents pets from returning to the area. Ideal for use when training puppies or dogs to stop repetitive marking and to eliminate deep-set stains and odors. Safe for use around pets and children when used as directed. Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: 1.50% Cinnamon Oil: 0.12% Lemon Grass Oil: 0.12% Inert Ingredients: Water, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid Directions: Shake well. Remove excess solid or liquid waste. Before using, test floor surface by applying to a hidden area; wipe with a cloth. If color is removed, do not use on surface. Always use Nature's Miracle at full strength. Always use No More Marking first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove. 1 Gallon see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff works to clean pee off of carpet and rugs but it definitely doesn't stop my dogs from peeing there again! It claims to prevent repetitive pet marking but it doesn't work. Nature's miracle has some other products that help your dog to pee in a certain area or to avoid an area all together but they smell so bad. I don't know why anyone would spray that in their home! But this spray actually smells nice, so i bought it again since it cleans well. Would recommend as a carpet cleaner but not as a preventative spray.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Great for dog odors and stains. safe to use on carpet or flooring. no strong odor. easy to use
Roxy H.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
My male dog always hikes his leg on my chair i bought this i didn't think it worked
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lacey
Pet Lover Expert
This works great for a few days to get my dog to stop peeing in the house then once the smell dies down she's back at it again
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I bought this after we brought our female pitbull puppy home. We already had an adult male pitbull who is very dominant and we'd had issues with him marking before. Even after the puppy would have an accident on the floor when we cleaned up with this stuff he never marked on her spots again. The puppy never really had an issue with marking, I think she just went wherever she happened to be when the mood struck her. I would definitely recommend this stuff, it seemed to get rid of the stains and odors really well! But I would definitely say make sure you completely soak up any urine/clean up any solid feces COMPLETELY before using this cleaner.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
We use this outside around our patio furniture and it works wonders. I love it.
Chantelle H.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook , CT
Easy to use gets the pee up and the stain wouldn't say it stopped my puppy from not peeing their again but the goal was more to get the smell and stain out of the carpet I would repurchase again.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
This No More Marking Spray is a God send! It's truly a miracle and a must have for anyone with cats or dogs that mark.
Jane Marie S.
Jane Marie S.
Metairie, LA
I use this when my puppy has little accidents around the house. It does a good job of getting the smell out though I'm not positive it eliminates it so completely that a puppy with marking problems wouldn't still be able to tell it's been marked before.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Natures miracle spray works great especially if you have a puppy and you are still teaching potty training.