BY NATURE'S MIRACLE

Cat Stain Remover No matter how much you love cats, cat stains and foul odor can be really annoying and that's where you can use JFC Stain & Odor Remover. It is formulated to fight and remove tough cat stains, even the old ones. The best thing is that it doesn't use perfume for removing odor and is totally safe for kids and pets. JFC Stain & Odor Remover Removes cat stains and odor Doesn't use perfume Cleans with enzymes Safe for pets see more...

HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
If you have pets and don't have this product on hand - You're missing out. It conquers stains like no other. I especially like using it just to spritz on my couch and area rugs to freshen up. I think it works better in fabrics than febreze especially when dealing with large stinky dogs.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
The name of this product says it all... Miracle! Starting off with my Cocker Spaniel he had to get potty trained. So he used it a lot in the house. This product helped moved a lot of stains from my carpets. I also didn't have any odor in my house. I would recommend this products to many dog owners. A lot of my friends didn't know that I had a pet in my house.
Ali C.
This stuff is great! My dog is a rescue and she has a slight incontinence issue due to past trauma. So accident happen now an again. I rent my apartment so I have to be sure to keep the carpets clean! This does a great job of cleaning the mess and taking all of the smell away!
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
This is the only product that gets the smell out when my dog tinkles in the house. I feel like it gets it clean too. Great product to have on hand if you have pets.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
This is the best pet stain/odor remover I have found. Just spray on and let sit. It is like the accident never happened.
melissa l.
Nature miracles products are great and help out a lot. No mess no stains no smells. Highly recommend.
melissa g.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is my go to cleaner for accidents. I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. I also foster dogs occasionally.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
I loved this stain remover when my puppy was training. It was great at removing odor and stains.
Kris J.
Bethlehem, PA
This works great for pet stains and smells...just wish it was a bit cheaper!
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
Have any other dog owners has used this product? What do you like about it?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Does this actually work?
Brandie K.
Does this stuff actually work?
Rachel W.
University Pl, WA
Does it have any scent? Any fabric you would suggest I avoid using it on?
Nick m.