ture's Gate Natures Gate Organics 49430 Persimmon & Rose Geranium Shampoo

by ture's Gate

Nature's Gate Shampoo Moisturizing Organics Persimmon & Rose Geranium contains Organic Persimmon Extract and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) to help hydrate parched hair for a healthy, vibrant shine. Nature's Gate unique blend of Wheat Proteins and patented Sunflower Seed Extract, found in Shampoo Moisturizing Organics Persimmon & Rose Geranium, help repair damage caused by daily UV exposure and protects color treated hair from fading. Whether you have baby-fine, chemically treated, damaged or normal hair, each of Nature's Gate nutrient rich Shampoos and Conditioners is specially formulated to help you achieve the most shine, body and beautiful hair you are capable of. Experience beauty from nature and enjoy healthy, strong, more manageable hair. Make every day a good hair day. Nature's Gate Certified Organic Extracts are fresh from the field, locally grown in California on land dedicated to growing Nature s Gate botanical essences. At the family owned Organic farm, each plant receives individual care, ensuring the highest purity and quality. The farm s water source is derived from the winter rains and snow pack of the Sierra Nevadas. Persimmon Rich in Vitamin A & C; moisturizing properties Rose Geranium Refreshing; anti-irritant.

Is it heavy on the hair?
Start your review of ture's Gate Natures Gate Organics 49430 Persimmon & Rose Geranium Shampoo!
3 years agoNew Market, VA
I was in the market for a good Vegan Shampoo and looked online at Lucky Vitamin which sells a lot of good products. I love the smell of persimmons and rose so thought ok I will try this out. The Shampoo comes out thick like Syrup so I make sure to wet my hands to get it to lather up nice then I apply it to my hair. I love that it is paraben free and sulfate free.. really leaves you feeling clean and the smell lasts for hours!
3 years agoSequim, WA
As a vegan I am always on the lookout for salon style products that meet my ethical practices. Here it is! I'm in love with the scent and really love how it cleans and shines my hair without residue.
3 years ago
My sister is vegan so I bought it for her but I ended up using it as well and it's so amazing!
3 years agoMasontown, PA
This is vegan and so amazing with its smell. It works wonders for my dry sculpture.
3 years ago
Its an organic shampoo comes with a soothing smell to your nose.. It makes hair moisturize and good for scalp too. This Shampoo is so affordable and will definitely recommend this.