BY TURES EARTHLY CHOICE

Red Quinoa is the more colorful sister to white quinoa, with the same nutritional profile, only prettier, Our Organic Red Quinoa is sourced in the same Andean region of South America as the white quinoa and it is the same great source of protein containing all eight essential amino acids. Red Quinoa is a good source of fiber and is loaded with vitamins and minerals. More and more consumers are seeking great tasting and nutritious gluten free or vegetarian options, and our red quinoa is one of the very best. Extremely versatile and easy to prepare, red quinoa is great as a side dish mixed with vegetables and seasonings. You can use quinoa in place of rice in almost any recipe. Mixed with a little maple syrup or brown sugar, some fresh fruit and nuts, our red quinoa makes a delicious and healthy breakfast cereal. Or add our red quinoa to your favorite soup or salad for a gluten free boost of protein and fiber. You are only limited by your imagination. Our red quinoa is prewashed so there is no need to presoak or rinse before use. see more...

Katie C.
Katie C.
I love quinoa! The red does have a more distinct taste than the brown. It also takes a tad bit longer to cook. Overall I do like red quinoa!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Overland Park, KS
Love making quinoa mac and cheese. So good and almost guilt free! Quinoa is one of our main protein sources in our diet. Love the texture and the nutty flavor!
Steph C.
Steph C.
Malaysia
Good choice for me as I'm concern on my food diet.. The taste is not an issue for me and it's great for those who wants to eat healthy..