tures Best Nature's Best - Isopure Perfect Low Carb Dutch Chocolate - 1 lb. uploaded by Raynell B.

BY TURES BEST

WITH 50 GRAMS OF PROTEIN FROM 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE Only 10g Carbs! 42g Whey Protein Isolate NATURES BEST(r) PERFECT(r) ISOPURE(r) LOW CARB, the first and only product ofits kind to contain 42 grams of 100% Whey Protein Isolate. All impurities have been removed to provide you with a great tasting, lactose free, low fat, aspartame free, glutamine enriched state of the art meal replacement shake mix. (See opposite panel for nutrition information). Natures Best set out to create a product that didnt hide anything from its customers. We wanted you to know that youre purchasing the best product available on the market. Our protein source is clearly identified as 100% Whey Protein Isolate. We didnt try to confuse you by listing a protein blend that doesnt tell you how much of the product is superior whey protein isolate and how much is caseinate or some other inferior protein. Furthermore, ISOPURE LOW CARB isSUGAR-FREE and is instantized so it can be taken anywhere and mixed with a spoon. ISOPURE LOW CARBs Major Proteins Include: Beta-lactoglobulin 55 - 62% Alpha-lactalbumin 19 - 22% Immunoglobulin 9 - 10% Bovine Serum Albumin 6 - 8% Lactoferrin .5 - 1% In addition, ISOPURE LOW CARB is rich in branched chain amino acids and glutamine. Each Serving of ISOPURE LOW CARB Contains: 3024mg of isoleucine 6864mg of leucine 2688mg of valine 4.6g of L-Glutamine Athletes tend to need more protein than sedentary individuals to achieve positive nitrogen balance. Most recommendations range from 1.5 - 2.0 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day. Isopure will help you achieve the positive nitrogen state you are seeking see more...

tures Best Nature's Best - Isopure Perfect Low Carb Dutch Chocolate - 1 lb.
  • "I don't feel the need to buy a blender water bottle and am constantly on the go so smoothies aren't always possible." in 1 review
  • "Low carb, high protein and the taste is so much better than most!" in 1 review
  • "This one is my least favorite flavor because the chocolate is just a bit much for me, but it's still not dreadful." in 1 review
Laura P.
Bastrop, TX
Obsessed! This chocolate one is my favorite. I eat low carb, and this is a great way to get some protein without a bunch of carbs (like regular protein bars). Highly suggest if you are trying to count your carbs and want and easy protein shake. :)
Holly S.
Baltimore
Just got my first shipment in the mail. It's a great addition to my blueberry smoothing in the morning. It's one of the best and comes highly recommended from a bariatric surgery center. I wanted to give it a shot as a healthy meal alternative!!
Sierra S.
This protein is actually good! I'm lactose intolerant so I'm limited in the protein world until I found this! It dissolves easy and tastes great! It's a bit expensive but worth it to not be sick! The chocolate is by far the best flavor!
Bonni W.
I have used this protein powder for the past year while working out. I really enjoy the fact that it has no carbs, since I prefer to eat my carbs. Works great as a meal replacement, especially for breakfast.

Great taste, not chalky like some other proteins I've used. Also, not heavy in my tummy after a workout.

It blends very easily even after arm day when it's difficult to shake my blender bottle.

Debra R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is one that I always recommend to clients. Very clean protein and since it's an isolate, there's next to no lactose for my lactose intolerant people. It tastes delicious (although, just a heads up, the strawberry could use a little stevia).
Beatriz S.
I was so tired of all the too sweet protein drinks and powders, I could hardly get them down anymore. They made me gag. This one has no flavor. I put it in my coffee every morning and I don't even taste it. I highly recommend this one.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I love the Isopure products for the simple fact that they provide high amounts of protein and zero carbs. This one is my least favorite flavor because the chocolate is just a bit much for me, but it's still not dreadful. I think mixing it in a smoothie with fruit might be very good, especially strawberries and bananas.
Raynell B.
The best protein drink brand I've ever had. No chalky after taste & the assorted flavors make it fun to choose something new all the time. Plus it's 50 grams of protein per serving.
Megan F.
There is the obvious appeal of the zero carbs and the high protein, however, I love this protein because it blends perfectly even with a spoon. I don't feel the need to buy a blender water bottle and am constantly on the go so smoothies aren't always possible. This protein allows me to simply pack a scoop of protein in a ziplock bag, mix it will water, and hit the road with no disgusting clumps.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I lost over 150lbs and this is the protein powder I used. I had a shake for breakfast and lunch. It made it so easy to just pour, shake and go. Great tasting shake.