tures Answer Periorub Topical Rub 0.5 Oz from Nature's Answer uploaded by Yona W.

BY NATURE'S ANSWER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Soothing Gel for Natural Relief br From Tooth Gum Discomfort All Natural! 4 Fast-Acting 1 Preservative-Free 2 With Patented Extract of Phytoplenolin 7 Naturally Soothing 8 Long-Lasting 5 Dentist Formulated 6 With Co-Q10 Folic Acid PerioRub for Periodontal Wellness is a natural gel that offers fast, effective, long-lasting relief from tooth and gum discomfort. Our proprietary vegetarian formula contains soothing responsibly wildcrafted herbs plus essentials oils. These ingredients work together to calm tooth and gum distress PerioRub patented herbal extract. Natural periodontal formulas co-developed by James Harrison, D.D.S. - The Integrative Dentist Free of preservatives, alcohol, synthetic chemicals and solvents, sodium lauryl sulfate, artificial sweeteners, colors and dyes. Bio-Chelated, Bio-Saponin and Holistically Balanced are trademarks of Bio-Biotan see more...

Review (1)
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
I purchased this gel because I was dealing with discomfort in my gums after having wisdom teeth extracted. I think maybe I was feeling a slight burning sensation because my gums were healing, tightening or reacting to 2 extractions. Anyways, I wanted to calm a 'burning' sensation only affecting the gums. I highly recommend using PerioRub. Not only is it a product made from natural ingredients, but it works fast and without creating an unnecessary numbness associated with other products. I didn't need to numb any pain; I just wanted to soothe my gums.

You rub the PerioRub into the gum tissue (or tooth if that's what you need) using a Q-tip (preferably) or your finger, and it produces a menthol-like, peppermint-like effect. It calmed my gums down, and you can use it as many times as you like. It's the consistency of a thin gel so rubbing it in good is highly suggested. There were days that I wouldn't have been able to fall asleep if it wasn't for the PerioRub gel. Also, if you are experiencing tooth sensitivity, you can use the gel as a soothing toothpaste.
Krystal R.
Is it thick
Daniela W.
alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does it taste like??

back