BY NATURE'S ANSWER

Standardized Herbal Supplement Promotes a Healthy Immune System* Standardized Extract Oregano herb has been used since biblical times for its broad range of benefits to the body. Today it is well-recognized for its powerful support in stimulating immune health. Standardized extracts are guaranteed to contain a specific quantity of a known marker compound, and are laboratory tested to insure consistent potency. Manufactured to cGMP standards; Free of synthetic ingredients. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got these when I was sick. I prefer the drops as I don't notice it in my food.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this product so far! It's a natural immune booster. Just take it quickly before it bursts in your mouth or you will be burping oregano for hours! It's a small gel tablet very easy to swallow! I don't feel any effects yet I've only been taking it a week. If you're always getting a cold this might be a good supplement for you to take!
Alyssa D.
What does this actually help with?

Vitamin Shoppe