BY NATURE'S ANSWER

Standardized Herbal Supplement Promotes a Healthy Immune System* Standardized Extract Oregano herb has been used since biblical times for its broad range of benefits to the body. Today it is well-recognized for its powerful support in stimulating immune health. Standardized extracts are guaranteed to contain a specific quantity of a known marker compound, and are laboratory tested to insure consistent potency. Manufactured to cGMP standards; Free of synthetic ingredients. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this product so far! It's a natural immune booster. Just take it quickly before it bursts in your mouth or you will be burping oregano for hours! It's a small gel tablet very easy to swallow! I don't feel any effects yet I've only been taking it a week. If you're always getting a cold this might be a good supplement for you to take!
Toni A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got these when I was sick. I prefer the drops as I don't notice it in my food.
Alyssa D.
What does this actually help with?