BY NATURE'S ANSWER

Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis) is universally used to promote healthy, tranquil sleep. Standardized extracts are guaranteed to contain a specific quantity of a known marker compound, and are laboratory tested to insure consistent potency. see more...

Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
Im not a veggie person so i began taking these capsules last week. I haven't noticed a difference in my health or anything like that its definitely too soon. I hope these capsules provide me with the nutrients i need to stay healthy. but be aware!! they're not tiny capsules!!ūüėē
Asia T.
I love this stuff! After my dad passed away a friend of mine suggestrd valarian root as a sleep aid and I've tried a few brands but this one was the best for me in my price ranges.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I at times have a hard time sleeping due to working night shift. I take these and it actually helps a lot. It beats taking prescription pills.
Michelle C.
Gilbert, AZ
Valerian is a wonderful alternative to chemical sleep aids. My personal physician has recommended taking Valerian.
mayte a.
This is one of the best sleeping natural pills for me i suffer from insomnia and this relax me alot
mykaelle M.
Canada QC
Nature answer answer new transfer nature answer midterms are not midterm and a
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Do you take this daily or as needed?
Yztla r.
Does this give the same effect as drinking the tea form at night to help with insomnia?
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Is valerian root better than melatonin?