BY NATURE'S ANSWER

Natures Answer Valerian Root Description. Promotes a Tranquil Sleep. Single Herb Supplement. Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis) was traditionally used in folk medicine to calm the body and encourage relaxation. The herb helps promote tranquility and sleep. Free Of: Synthetic ingredients. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. As a dietary supplement take three (3) capsules once a day preferably 30 minutes before bedtime. Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 3 Capsules. Servings per Container: 60. Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose calcium silicate. Warnings: Do not use while driving or operating heavy machinery. If pregnant nursing or on medication consult with your healthcare practitioner. Ingredients: Valerian root. see more...

• Does this product promote good sleeping patterns??1 Answers
  • I was given a bottle of this to help me sleep. I haven't taken it y...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the Valerian Root ...Be the first to answer!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
These really help me get a good night's sleep! I used to wake up a lot in the middle of the night but since I've been taking these I sleep through the night and feel very rested when I wake up. No more snooze button!!
Louisa S.
Louisa S.
This product works great for anyone who has stress and sleeping problems. Gives you the relaxation you need to get you through the day or get a good nights sleep
Susan A.
Susan A.
Brooklyn , NY
Valerian root is a ancient remedy that my mom told me about. Whenever I get anxiety she would recommend this to me.
mariuxi s.
mariuxi s.
Excellent natural medicine for those people who have problems with the nervous system.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Arvada, CO
Perfect to help with sleepless nights. It relaxes me just enough and helps to quiet my mind. It smells like a gym sock, but it doesn't linger and I don't burp or breathe that smell later on.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
This is a very good over the counter medication and works very well it is well worth the price i would recommend to any one
Fidan A.
Fidan A.
Im so glad this product is here. I really love this product because it is natural, and it's the only natural product that helps me sleep well. I am a person who hates medications and I care a lot about my health, even though I'm only 28, and trust me good sleep is very important for your health and skin look. If I don't sleep well not a single expensive product helps me. This product is easy to swallow, and doesn't taste as bad as I thought. I sleep like a baby and wake up fully recharged. Doesn't give me any upset stomach as some other things do. Highly recommend it
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Valerian is excellent for those moments of anxiety, when there are episodes of depression for some cause and even when a person is very bad for some situation of tension, I simply recommend them because it is excellent, as long as it is used in moderation.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Vine Grove, KY
Valerian root is amazing for anyone who suffers from extensive pre-menstrual cramps. Cramping and fatigue hit me pretty hard during that special time of the month but valerian root really helps me keep a calm exterior and really softens the cramps. It's holistic midol!
Karla P.
Karla P.
Oxnard, CA
If you have anxiety or stress his product is for you! Valerian helps you relax and it helps you sleep better too! It calms stress and over all makes you feel good! This product has helped with my anxiety and mood swings!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Can I take this with sertraline?
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
What are the benefits of Valerian root? A while back Someone suggested I take it ... But now i dont remember why. Lol. What is it used for mainly?
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Why do people take this?
Rosyele c.
Rosyele c.
Simonésia
Pra que serve?
kayla u.
kayla u.
What exactly are the benefits and what's it supposed to do?