BY NATURES ALCHEMY #55 in Aromatherapy

100% Pure Natural Essential Oil Mentha Piperita see more...

• Does this oil actually keep spiders away? or is that just...6 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Kayla W.
Love putting this in my bath water for extra relaxation. It cools my muscles in such a wonderful relaxing way and is gentle to my skin. I also put the oil in my diffuser and it makes my house smell fantastic! The smell last for hours! I order all my oils from Amazon just because it's easier and I don't have to leave home with 2 babies. This oil won't disappoint! I highly recommend buying this whether it's for your tight sore muscles or just because you enjoy the pleasant smell of peppermint.
zoie s.
Very relaxing to help me fall asleep at night. I also recommend the lavender scent as well for relaxing. Some of these scents I have tried before are very strong and over powering n just seem to give me a bad head ache. This one format bother me at aall
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
The peppermint is amazing! Just the right amount. Very smoothing and relaxing! I ordered this offline! It's not greasy and good to put on your forehead. Amazing value worth it for sure! Wouldn't go to anything else!
Lakin H.
INDEPENDENCE, KS
Peppermint oil has to be my most favorite essential oil to use. It is a great decongestior during the winter months, my most favorite tummy settler and the quickest, safest and easiest cure for a headache! Super easy to use, fast, efficient and all around fabulous!
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has become one of my favorite oils to use. It's great on sore muscles and If I get hungry sometimes I just smell a little of this to help with that.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my favorite brand of essential oil and smell. Peppermint is great to rub on your scalp or even to bathe in.
Sarra S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This helps when I put it on my temples when I have a slight headache. If I catch it early enough.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this oil helps head colds backpain keeps fleas away from pets it does it all
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
Great smell & also great for making candles, bath salts, & aroma therapy!!
Mezi G.
Does this oil actually keep spiders away? or is that just an old wives tale.