BY NATURES ALCHEMY #72 in Aromatherapy

Lemon These 100% natural essential oils are meticulously extracted from plants by cold pressing or steam distillation using the same techniques developed by the medieval Persian physician Avicenna. All Nature s Alchemy high-quality botanical oils are scientifically tested for purity and contain no chemical solvents, added alcohol or other extenders. We feature high quality pure oils at competitive prices. Nature s Alchemy Oils are all aromatherapy grade. Please note that we cannot recommend use of any oils internally. Follow the guidance of your alternative health care practitioner in utilizing these fragrances. Perfect for aromatherapy, baths, room fragrancing, personal fragrance, potpourri, massage oil fragrancing or anywhere you would like to have a wonderful fragrance. see more...

• I hear that this stuff is great for treating hyperpigment...2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tures Alchemy Pure Essential are good I like this brand for defusing. Lemon is great to lift your spirits and awesome to take out sticker residue. There is really a lot of uses make sure to do additional research. Also great for loosing weight. I recommend this product.
Bethany D.
I use essential oils from this brand to make homemade soap. I love the bright, authentic lemony sent of this product. I always find a large variety of this particular brand at the Vitamin Shoppe, and they're definitely well priced for the quality.
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
I love essential oils...and LEMON! So the both together is pure perfection. Not only does it help my headaches it also smells my whole house up! So yummy!
Brooklyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The scent is so so amazing. We bought some for my boyfriends mom bevause she makes soap and it is absolutely darling.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for polishing wood and cleaning. I also use this in homemade beauty products give them that fresh scent.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hear that this stuff is great for treating hyperpigmentation on the face. Is that true?