BY NATURES ALCHEMY

French Lavender These 100% natural essential oils are meticulously extracted from plants by cold pressing or steam distillation using the same techniques developed by the medieval Persian physician Avicenna. All Nature s Alchemy high-quality botanical oils are scientifically tested for purity and contain no chemical solvents, added alcohol or other extenders. We feature high quality pure oils at competitive prices. Nature s Alchemy Oils are all aromatherapy grade. Please note that we cannot recommend use of any oils internally. Follow the guidance of your alternative health care practitioner in utilizing these fragrances. Perfect for aromatherapy, baths, room fragrancing, personal fragrance, potpourri, massage oil fragrancing or anywhere you would like to have a wonderful fragrance. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Meghan H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This company has the best products. I like these as much as I do th doterra products.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this oil to try out because I suffer from depression and anxiety. When I use it, it makes me feel happier and it smells really good. It doesn't have that fake lavender smell like some oils do. It has a more earthy smell and you only need a few drops to make a whole room smell good.
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great essential oil to help calm you down. It is great to apply before bed! I used to take dried lavender in a little mesh bag and put it under my pillow before bed. Now, this is my go-to!
Carly A.
St. catharines, ON
This is one of my favorite essential oils. I use it to help me sleep and to help with calming my anxiety. Ever since using it, I have noticed so.many improvements in my sleep and my.moods
kiana w.
port moody, BC
this is an amazing product! when ever i feel anxious or stressed out i use this product to calm me down. the lavender scent keeps me calm and helps me get to sleep faster i would highly recommend this product
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
What do you apply it to?
Precious P.
How does this compare to the NOW brand?