BY NATURES ALCHEMY

Citrus Paradisi. 100% Pure. Country of Origin: Domestic (California). Extraction process: Cold pressed. These 100% natural essential oils are meticulously extracted from plants by cold pressing or steam distillation using the same techniques developed by the medieval Persian physician Avicenna. Supplement Facts: Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil. 100% pure natural essential oil. All Natures Alchemy high-quality botanical oils are scientifically tested for purity and contain no chemical solvents added alcohol or other extenders. Directions: Perfect for aromatherapy baths room fragrancing personal fragrance potpourri massage oil fragrancing or anywhere you would like to have a wonderful fragrance. Warning: Concentrated. Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom started using oils a few years ago and I was always hesitate to try them. She got me this oil and a defuser for my birthday and now I'm hooked. I use this oil a few times a week and it smells so good. I always wake up not as hungry as I used to now and it makes me a lot happier smelling it.
Bishaka
This is a great oil with great fragrance. I usually mix it with other oils. This oil works great when mixed with other oils too. Works for oily skin as well
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this product .. oil is such a good way to relax your can put it in a diffuser and also put it mix with other oils for the skin