BY NATURES ALCHEMY #52 in Spa Accessories

Nature's Alchemy 100% Pure Essential Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia ) has a scent of fresh orange/lemon/citrusy, a slightly floral odor. Bergamot Oil is effective against: acne, abscesses, anxiety, boils, cold sores, cystitis, depression, halitosis, itching, loss of appetite, oily skin, psoriasis, and stress. It is a marvellously cheering and balancing oil, which can help pave the way for a restful night. It blends well with nearly all essential oils. Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia Common Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed (best) or Steam Color: Green/Golden Consistency: Thin Perfumery Note: Top Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium About Bergamot Best used in aromatherapy to promote happiness - Bergamot oil is known to be refreshing, uplifting and balancing. Bergamot oil is commonly used in aromatherapy for calming depression, anxiety, tension and hysteria. Aroma therapists utilize Bergamot oil as a antidepressant and calmative. Bergaptene Free Bergamot oil is recommended for skincare because the phototoxic components have been removed. Bergamot essential oil is subtle and uplifting, uniting the one of the most enticing perfume aromas with the possibility of powerful healing effects. This light greenish-yellow bergamot has fresh, sweet-tart, orange-fruit scent, with a slightly spicy balsamic undertone. Bergamot essential oil is named after the Italian city of Bergamo in Lombardy, where the oil was first sold. This is a truly wonderful Bergamot, with a more exquisite combination of notes than any we've ever tried. The oil is cold-pressed from the outer peels of bitter oranges, from a tree about 14 feet high. The tree yields small round fruit, much like miniature oranges in appearance. Originating in tropical Asia, the tree is most widely grown in Italy. Bergamot stimulates the pancreas and the liver in some people, has shown anti-microbial effects in some studies, especially on the bronchies, and may offer support in cases of slow digestion and hypertension. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Olivia C.
Mmmh I love this oil scent! Bergamot is definitely one of my favorites. There's so many things you can do with this! Even put it in your bath for relaxation. Also can but it around the house got some awesome smell!
Chelsee A.
great for depression and anxiety!! pairs well with lavender. i like to splash them on my shower walls before i get in
Gina A.
Bergamot is one of my favorite oils to diffuse! It smells so bright and fun and it's perfect in the kitchen!!!!!
cait y.
it didn't seem as strong as some of the other oils I've tried, but in a quick (and cheap) bind it works okay.
Leila E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love essential oils... Who else does?? Which one is your favorite scent...?????? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
haley c.
Very pure scent and lasts a long time, compared to others I've tried. Will for sure buy again
Krista D.
Love my essential oils period but these are so potent and very pure.. cant live with out them
Kingk R.
Sanger, CA
Awesome product. I use it daily, I will highly recommend this to family and friends
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I love this oil it's great for anxiety I like to diffuse it with lavender oil.
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
I love bergamont oil. I put about 30 to 40 drops into a bottle of carrier oil I like the avocado 4-ounce pump. I use bergamont for many things it restores my emotional balance it gives me a sense of tranquility and peace it helps me relax it balances my mood it helps me with nervousness and stress it also helps certain can skin conditions I have like acne varicose veins and it's also good for antibacterial properties also it also repairs ligament tears and torn muscles and it smells pretty good also. Happy oiling!
Carol S.
Tampa, FL
What is the best base oil to mix this with