BY NATURES ALCHEMY

Nature's Alchemy 100% Pure Essential Juniper Berry Oil (Juniperus communis ) has a distinctive crisp, woody, sweet, earthy aroma, with almost a hidden fruity note. Juniper Berry Oil is effective against: colds, flu, acne, cellulitis, gout, hemorrhoids, obesity, rheumatism, toxin build-up. The most beneficial use for juniper oil in aromatherapy is an an antiseptic. Juniper oil is commonly used to cleanse the body, ridding it of excess fluids, and is helpful with kidney and bladder problems. Aromatherapists frequently cite juniper oil for treatment of gout, chronic arthritis, cystitis, and digestive issues. This essential oil is also useful in relieving mental fatigue, nervous tension, hay fever, acne and overindulgence. Pure juniper berry oil is also listed as helpful for obesity and cellulite as it is known to remove toxins, is a diuretic, and has (physical) cleansing properties. Juniper oil is also used for purification and cleasing of the spirit, as well as spiritual protection. Juniper essential oil is used to remove negative energy and encourage mental clarity. Botanical Name: Juniperus communis Common Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled Color: Clear Consistency: Thin Perfumery Note: Middle Strength of Initial Aroma: Mild - Medium About Juniper Berry - Juniper (Juniperus communis ) is an evergreen tree with bluish-green, stiff needles, small flowers, and berries. The oil is steam distilled from the berries to produce a sweet, fresh, woody-balsamic essence. It is indigenous to the circumference of the entire northern hemisphere, but the oil is mainly produced throughout Europe and Canada. There are various other species related to juniper such as cade, Virginia cedarwood, and savin. Juniper berries are used extensively in soft drinks and in alcohol to flavor gin. see more...

• What are the benefits to juniper berry essention ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never used essential oils but keep hearing how wonderful the...3 Answers
  • I'm new to essential oils. I've recently discovered tea tree oil ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rise C.
Williston, ND
Not all essential oils are the same. This one is quality. I make my own soaks with epsom salt and a few drops of an essential oil. I like this combined with sandalwood. My only complaint is that I wish it came with a dropper.
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
I love this scent in my essential oil mister as soothing aromatherapy. This brand is great quality compared to others that are similar. The juniper berry is a fresh new scent that most other companies don't offer.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not sure if I could ever give a bad review to any brand of essential oils; at least I have not ever came across any that I didn't like. This is no exception. The Juniper Berry is a beautiful scent that brings back nostalgic memories for me. It is a calming & soothing scent. I would highly recommend.
Davina F.
Prosser, WA
I've never used essential oils but keep hearing how wonderful they are. What oils should I get to start with?
Rhia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm new to essential oils. I've recently discovered tea tree oil and instantly fell in love. What does this berry essential oil help with?
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
What are the benefits to juniper berry essention oil? I absolutely love essential oils.