BY NATURES ALCHEMY

These 100% natural essential oils are meticulously extracted from plants by cold pressing or steam distillation using the same techniques developed by the medieval Persian physician Acicenna. All Nature's Alchemy high-quality botanical oils are scientifically tested for purity and contain no chemical solvents, added alcohol or other extenders. We feature high quality pure oils at competitive prices. Nature's Alchemy Oils are all aromatherapy grade. see more...

• Are these therapeutic grade essential oils? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayleigh P.
Orlando, FL
First off, anything by Natures Alchemy is fantastic. Being a fomer associate at The Vitamin Shoppe, I was introduced to the entire line and learned about the brand and every benefit it holds. Lavender was my absolute favorite. When I purchased lavender, my go to idea was to put a few drops in a small spray bottle of water and use it as a night time spray before bed. If you spray a little on your bedding and in the air it really does create a calming atmosphere. You can also dab a little on your temples for headaches or purchase an oil burner and use it place of a candle!
Taylor S.
I love using essential oils. Nature's Alchemy's lavender oil is one of my personal favorites. I use it when I soak in a hot bath or I put it hot water and inhale the steam - both help me to de-stress and relax after a hard, taxing day.
Alisha P.
I love this brand of essential oils it is one of the only two brands I will actually buy lavender is an amazing smell they also have a wide selection in scents I like to use them in the bath water to relax
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
It is what it is. The scent is very grassy floral and is wonderful to use in a water diffuser. I have many of their scents and have found them all to be pleasant.
JESSICA C.
Las Vegas, NV
I put this in a air purifier 2 drops makes the house smell great...... and it helps my little one sleep better at night.
Mahlah  C.
Awesome product! I would definitely repurchase it I love the scent its very relaxing.. It's also q very cheap price
Allyson L.
I am an alchemist myself. But i love supporting others and trying out different products! I really loved this!
sarah m.
Wausau, WI
I have never tried essential oils but I have heard so much about them! I would love to try them one day
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love the smell and how it feels but it doesn't look good on me but this product is amazing
Stacy C.
Are these therapeutic grade essential oils?