Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
I've had problems in the past..has the site gotten better? I find it quicker to get H&R Block to do my taxes
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Depending on how complicated your tax returns are.
Heather b.
Heather b.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I use it every year seems simple to me
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Gwinn, MI
2 years, 4 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I use the app and never had a problem
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 6 months ago
TurboTax website was super easy to use. I was able to click around to the different sections relatively easily and save my work and come back to it.
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
4 years, 6 months ago
Try taxslayer.com and compare your refund amounts.
Blake G.
Blake G.
Dedham, Massachusetts
4 years, 6 months ago
I'm able to get my taxes finished in just over one hour. It would take me longer than that to drive to H&R Block and back home.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
Turbo Tax is fabulous! I think it is super easy if you make sure you select the guided method. It will ask if you want to "look through the deductions yourself" or use their guide. The guide walks you through it clearly and doesn't let you worry that you might be missing something!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
4 years, 7 months ago
I used the turbo tax app this year and I thought it was fantastic it took me to the website for school forms and some other stuff and I never had a problem with the site on my end I think it's doing great. And I will never go back to H&R block they charge at least $300 to do my taxes and with turbo it was just $99 I'm happy with where I am. Good luck.