Jackie O.
Christin A.
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
2 years, 8 months ago
Love it! Use it every year!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
St Augustine, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use. We will die finely use it again next year.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Detroit, MI
4 years, 4 months ago
Honestly no! They allowed someone to use my identity after I warned them my identity was stolen. They took no actions.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Mesa, AZ
4 years, 5 months ago
I have used them the past 2 years but I will know better next time. I always end up with hidden added fees at the end after I submit! This time it said it would cost 29.99 but after I submitted they tacked on an extra 39.99 processing fee! And it costed an extra 39.99 to file my state taxes! It was pretty ridiculous. They don't tell you how much they are charging you until after they charge you. And good luck getting a hold of customer service.
Mark H.
Mark H.
Madison, WI
4 years, 6 months ago
I've used it the last three years and I thought it was pretty painless. I would say its better to have a professional do your taxes if you have some more complicated information to file like stock earnings, IRA's, or if you are a small business owner.
Newtown, CT
4 years, 6 months ago
I wasn't crazy about it. It was kinda easy but then some parts got confusing and it was awkward to navigate, plus I couldn't add in deductions I needed to.
Newtown, CT
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 6 months ago
I have used them and have been pleased
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bakersfield, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I have used it for years. I love it because it keeps all my tax info together and organized. It carries personal info over year-to-year so you don't have to re-enter stuff.