Top Questions See all 1,782 Q&A
- "My mom always buys the new Turbo tax every year and she really likes it, but I prefer just to use the H&R Block free file since my taxes aren't usually too complicated." in 181 reviews
- "I used TurboTax for my 2014 taxes and was so impressed with how fast and easy it was despite having earned income in two different countries." in 70 reviews
- "This year will be the first time I will use it as a non student, but because of the simplicity of the program, I will use it again. " in 61 reviews
- "I have been using TurboTax to file my taxes for 3 years now, love how simple it is and the instant access at anytime online!" in 60 reviews
- "While I did have issues with my information transferring over this last year, TurboTax is almost always very user friendly. " in 55 reviews
As soon as my W2 is available, I file. I do have to wait until the forms for my children are officially available, but a quick email lets me know they are and my taxes were filed for me.
Turbotax also has a Skype available if you need help with something and I have never had a problem filing my taxes with them.
There are different services provided along with different pricing, some can be taken out of your taxes, mine was automatically charged to my card.
It is quick, cheap and for the service, I have no problem paying rather then filing my own. They can be sent to you on a prepaid, directly to your debit card or mailed in a check form ( I do not know if it can go to a credit card).
If you owe the government money for default student loans or child support, they will remove it and forward what ever is left to your return preference.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos