Turbo Tooth Tunes Battery Powered Toothbrush, HSM2

Turbo Tooth Tunes Battery Powered Toothbrush, HSM2 "What time is it?"

BY TOOTH TUNES

Turbo Tooth Tunes Battery Powered Toothbrush, HSM2
Turbo Tooth Tunes Battery Powered Toothbrush, HSM2 "What time is it?"
Vicki L.
Jamestown, NY
My grandson loves loves loves this toothbrush He goes and gets his toothbrush everymorning by him self and says time to brush and he knows how long to brush. This product is a wonderful way to get kids to love to brush. So much more fun then a plan toothbrush and the extra few dollars it totally worth it for what you and your kids get.
Hana H.
Liverpool, NY
My Little Sister used to hate brushing her teeth until my mom bought her this product. She thinks it's great being able to stay healthy but getting to listen to her favorite music at the same time.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
I remember having one of these when I was little and it was my favorite thing in the world. I personally think these are an awesome way to make your child brush their teeth!
Ruth G.
I bought this as a gift for my friends daughter and her daughter loved it my friend was so thankful she gets her daughter to brush her teeth often I was happy I purchased it for them
Lauren U.
Erie, PA
I used this type of toothbrush when i was younger. The songs were different, but they made me want to brush my teeth for the full two minutes that the song played
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Loved tooth tunes as a child, however children may realize they just have to press the head of the toothbrush backwards for the song to play.
Angie D.
I got this for my nephew a couple months ago and he loved it my sister even said he brushes his teeth more often.
Kimberly F.
These are cute and a great idea but I found the exhaust fan in the bathroom overpowers the sound of the brush.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Great product.....it works well, and is very durable. The tune it plays makes it funner for children to brush.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fun for my kids who love High School Musical! They know exactly how long to brush and love doing it.